Work at Home-Sales & Customer Service Rep-Vermont Job in Concentrix
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Work at Home Sales and Service Rep – Vermont
Different by Nature, Concentrix by Choice
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
- Work from the comfort of your home
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
Think about making a check list with all of the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your check list have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all of these things while making a positive difference in people’s day. If so, Concentrix is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, getting started or establishing your career path might seem challenging, but often the answer is much simpler than you think. We are looking for customer service experts, sales and service representatives, and technical support representatives.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone considering a career in customer services in industries such as automotive, banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, technology, consumer electronics, media and communications, retail and e-commerce, travel and transportation, and the energy and public sector.
WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM?
Your passion for doing good for other people will help you bond with your customers and your team. You will actively listen and troubleshoot to provide a great customer experience. Your attention to detail, ability to think outside the box, problem solving, critical thinking skills, excellent communication, and passion will help you excel in this role.
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- You musthave a quiet, distraction-free location to work from in your residence.
- You must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- You may need to have your own PC (desktop or laptop only) and high-speed internet (satellite and wireless hotspots are not approved), both of which will be tested and retested as needed as part of the application process.
- You will need to have a monitor or possibly dual monitors; The requirements vary by client and will be discussed prior to you start.
- A smartphone is required for security verification. A landline may be required based on the position offered.
- All positions may require the purchase of equipment such as, but not limited to, a headset, flash drive, and dual monitors. (They are not needed as part of the application process, so please do not purchase until we extend an offer to you)
- We are looking for candidates that have great customer service skills, are computer and internet savvy, and comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking to and assisting others.
- We prefer 7 days per week availability. Schedules vary and are discussed during the interview.
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Concentrix is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Concentrix?on Facebook |?Concentrix on Instagram |?www.concentrix.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Team Lead
Companys Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply