Wholesale Analyst Job in Levi Strauss & Co.
Youre an original. So are we.
Were a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, weve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levis®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About the Job
The Wholesale Analyst is responsible for supporting the Sr. Director of Us Sales by providing the tools and data needed to properly review the wholesale business, execute channel and account-specific strategies, and communicate results to the sales team and head of sales.
Primary responsibility will be to produce and distribute scheduled reporting, ensuring that the information communicated is clear and accurate. This position will also coordinate the collection of information from internal and external sources to support in all the wholesale budgeting and forecasting. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Us Sales.
- Generate and distribute comprehensive business recaps on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Build and maintain tools and databases to ensure accurate business reporting, processing, and decision making.
- Develop and generate sell-in summary reporting and track style selling to original forecasts.
- Track in-season retail performance by retailer and product, completing both individual retailer recaps as well as aggregated performance reports weekly.
- Provide analysis to the sales team to support current and future season forecasting.
- Assist with special projects and provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for execution, maintenance, and distribution of sales reports.
- Ability to read, interpret, and analyze raw data to draw actionable conclusions.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, & statistical skills. Must know retail math.
- Can communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Ability to build and maintain complex excel spreadsheets with advanced formula knowledge.
- Comfortable with working in excel daily and data mining to support broader teams goals.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, weve got you covered. Heres a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
As of October 25, 2021, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions as allowed by state and local law, will be considered. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.