Web & Digital Strategy Specialist – Remote
Lifepoint Health has an opportunity for a Web & Digital Strategy Specialist – Remote. The Web and Digital Strategy Specialist is responsible for managing public websites throughout the organization and other digital strategy initiatives. This also includes supporting the local marketing teams web and digital needs, and the tools and systems required for maintaining their properties and data.
Lifepoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities. We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Develop digital marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and email marketing programs.
- Execute website updates while leveraging strategic priorities, industry experience, and customer and marketplace feedback.
- Onboard new marketing team members in the local markets on the website content management system and other digital tools used.
- Manage setup and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Analyze digital performance and market data for continuous website improvement.
- Generate web analytics reports to monitor website performance.
- Consult on projects and initiatives involving web and digital as needed throughout the organization.
- Work with stakeholders to define digital requirements and translate into web/digital solutions that meet client needs and conform to web standards.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a ticketing software and email ensure work product quality.
- Communicate openly and timely between facilities, designers, leadership, and other HSC departments to ensure facilities are supported in their web and digital initiatives.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with third-party vendors to identify deadlines and expectations.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of Health Care regulations and requirements with regards to marketing practices (Compliance, Accountability Acts, etc.)
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
Exhibit an understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.
Strong initiative and work ethic, with the ability manage digital projects and programs from beginning to end.
Not responsible for supervising employees.
At Lifepoint, our Mission of Making Communities Healthier extends to our employees. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary and benefits. Some of our benefits include 401k, flexible PTO, generous Employee illness benefit (EIB), medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We believe that happy, healthy people have a passionate engagement with life and work and have designed our package to enhance your wellbeing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: Bachelors Degree, preferably in a related field.
Experience: 3+ plus years or combination of work and experience.
Minimum overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran