Wastewater Operator Full Time Job in Valley Proteins, Inc.
Are you a Grade A or B Wastewater Operator that wants to earn great pay and continue to advance your technical skills? Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins, an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We are looking for a Wastewater Operator to join our Lewiston Woodville, NC team. Wastewater Operators are important members of the team, responsible for keeping the plant operating at maximum efficiency.
Why join the Valley Proteins team:
- Competitive pay – $790-$904/week
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Career growth – We will help you maintain your current certifications and obtain any new relevant certifications
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Relevant work experience including knowledge of process control techniques, maintenance procedures, and safe work practices
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to perform work on pumps, motors, and other equipment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical document and diagrams
- Degree in environmental science, biology, or related field preferred
- Monitor daily operation and maintenance of environmental control systems
- Oversee periodic sampling as required
- Monitor wastewater to assure quality standards and proper chemical balance
- Assist with preparation of technical calculations and reports to regulatory agencies
- Oversee spray field applications
- Ensure required documents are properly maintained
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Date Posted: Posted 2 weeks ago
Expiration date: January 12, 2022
Location: Ahoskie, NC, USA
Job Title: Wastewater Operator
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here