Warehouse Worker Job in McCain Foods USA, Inc.
Position Title: Warehouse Worker
Position Type: Regular – Full-Time
Position Location: Appleton
Requisition ID: 10304
- Perform routine checks in the compactor area and maintain area in a safe and clean manner
- Responsible to empty hoppers and ensure they are both cool and de-thawed
- Assist employees emptying barrels and tubs
- Communicate with all shifts any issues relating to recycling
- Ensure policies and guidelines for recycling are followed
- Responsible for baling and transporting paper, plastic and cardboard in the required manner
- Ensure that squeegees, brooms and shovels are clean and kept in the designated area
- Routine trips to the line to check for tubs that need to be emptied
- Must pass post-offer physical test (if applicable)
- Must be able to lift 50# frequently
- Dependable – with good attendance record
- Must be able to work independently
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Family: Manufacturing
Division: NA Appetizer Manufacturing
Department: Appleton Prod Shift
Location(s): US – United States of America : Wisconsin : Appleton
Company: McCain Foods USA, Inc.
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here