Warehouse Worker Job in POWER ELECTRONICS COORP USA
Power Electronics is a leading company in the renewables. Since 1987, our company has been at the forefront of solar innovations, first in Spain, then in Europe and now worldwide. For the past decade, our international operations have been growing at a regular path and thanks to our subsidiaries and their employees, the company has been able to consolidate its international operations.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Unloads trucks and organizes products in a timely and accurate manner.
- Organizes materials per packing list and records difference.
- Performs daily cycle counts.
- Assists in physical counting inventory.
- Accomplishes accurate products shipments in accordance with documentation.
- Schedules domestic shipments as needed.
- Maintains updated records of shipments.
- Interacts with co-workers, vendors and customers by email and phone in a timely manner.
- Resolves most questions and problems while referring more complex issues to the logistics manager.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Audits and reports inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock.
- Sets warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leaders.
- Monitors workplace performance and leads training initiatives to improve employees.
- Keeps up- to- date knowledge on the latest federal and state safety regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Please leave your email address: