Warehouse Worker Job in BakeMark USA
WE OFFER EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS!
Burlington, NJ – Earn up to $25.00
Under direct supervision receives, stores, selects and loads products within warehouse by performing the following duties as directed by immediate supervisor or Operations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Move Merchandise: Operate hand jacks and/or Material Handling Equipment experience in operating material handling equipment such as hand jacks, forklifts, reach’s, order pickers, and other various material handling equipment.
- Operate material handling equipment up to 95% of the time.
- Selection and preparation of customer orders in a manner that insures complete fulfillment of each customer order.
- Accurate receipt and documentation for inbound product.
- Affixes pallet tags and marks materials with other identifying information upon receipt.
- Conveys products and materials from receiving areas to storage or other designated areas.
- Places items on racks, shelves or bins according to predetermined slot assignments.
- Rotates stock to enable oldest stock to be most accessible for picking.
- Reads pick tickets, pick labels (or on screen display, etc.), assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets. Loads trailers with merchandise
scheduled to be shipped.
- Records information as directed to track the above activities.
- Performs tasks in a manner consistent with the zero errors policy of the company.
- Maintains performance at or above productivity standards and service level targets established by the company.
- Operates within applicable safety guidelines as per government regulations, the companys safety manuals and/or stated safety policies, and common sense.
- Performs inspection of material handling equipment and maintains fluid levels to ensure continues optimal operation.
- Performs work in a manner so as to prevent damage to company equipment, facilities and products.
- Insures proper warehouse cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Follows up on ALL customer request and questions to ensure appropriate response is made and customer is satisfied.
- Treats all customers (both internal and external) with respect, courtesy and kindness.
- Upholds and complies with policies and attitudes adopted by the company.
- Accepts responsibility to THINK about how own actions and actions of my associates effect our customers and our company.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety rules as stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or communicated.
- Other duties as assigned to help meet company goals.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract three digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. COMPUTER SKILLS:
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Equipment certifications and required by local, state, and federal regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, and extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here