Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, accountable for ensuring that incoming stock is unloaded and stored correctly and safely, keeping the truck maintenance, maintaining building maintenance, keeping the machines maintenance and assisting governor shop.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Receiving in deliveries.
- Boxing and shipping outgoing packages.
- Pulling, putting away and distributing parts.
- Forklift operation- unloading/loading.
- Support Service Department with parts needed and receiving in reman
- Maintain the truck maintenance.
- Preserve the general building maintenance- cleaning warehouse, etc.
- Retain the maintenance of the foam machine.
- Administrative support: responsible for receiving in our Trax system all incoming orders
- Issue RGA#s to customers and completing initial job card/folder to begin work..
- scheduling/keeping track of outside repairs, along with electrical repairs sent to the factories
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 15 days PTO, 10 Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short/Long Term Disability, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance, Optional Supplemental Insurances, Legal Assistance for Identity Theft, Health Advocate, Tuition Assistance, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Adoption Aid, Employee Referral Bonuses, (For Field Service Employees: Reimbursement plans for Safety Shoes, Prescription Eye Protection, Luggage, and Airport Travel Clubs)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Forklift experience required
- Exceptional problem solver.
- Must have an excellent work ethic and detailed oriented.
- Must be motivated to perform tasks and identify improvement opportunities.
- Reading, logical and deductive reasoning skills must be strong.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two to five years related warehouse or shipping experience.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds. Anything over 35 pounds must be a team lift.
- Warehouse environment may be hot or cold depending on the time of year.
- Weekend and night call outs
- The ability to stand for long periods and be comfortable with kneeling, stooping and working in cramped and uncomfortable positions is required.
- Should be prepared to twist and turn the body often and must be open to working outdoors in various weather conditions.