Warehouse Selector Job in KeHE Distributors, LLC
Overview: Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about “good” and is growing, so theres never been a more exciting time to join our team. If youre enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, wed love to talk to you!
Primary Responsibilities: The Warehouse Selector is responsible for accurate and efficient selection of product in our warehouse. The Warehouse Selector is also responsible for the proper preparation of shipments to our customers from the warehouse.
Why Work For KeHE?
- Up to $4,000 Sign-On Bonus based on experience
- Pay: $17.00/hr + $3/hr Freezer or $1 Cooler premium + incentives and shift differentials
- Full-time and Part-time
- Schedule for Full-time: Sun-Friday 10am- Finish, two days off split
- Schedule for Part-time: Sun-Friday 10am (8-10hrs work), Pick 3 days to work
- PAID WEEKLY
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
If you have ever worked in the following positions, we encourage you to apply.
- Warehouse Worker
- Warehouse Specialist
- Warehouse Technician
- Forklift Operator
- Order Picker
- Order Processor
- Entry Level Warehouse
- Entry-Level laborer
- Delivery / Warehouse
- Order Filler
- Production Worker
- Shift manager
- Material handler
- Truck loader
- Shipping and receiving clerk
- Assembly technician
- Quality assurance
Please click here to view a work day at KeHE Essential Functions:
- Pick up proper selecting documents prior to order selection process.
- Select and separate warehouse product by account and stop number as designated by the computer-generated label.
- Match product description with label description.
- Build pallet within the warehouse according to customer guidelines.
- Maintain production standards, while minimizing errors.
- Transport, via stand-up electric pallet jack, the completed orders to appropriate staging area in the warehouse.
- Return completed selecting documents to proper collection site per specifications of the Shipping Department in the warehouse.
- Other warehouse duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices in the warehouse.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential warehouse company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a distribution center or warehouse atmosphere preferred.
- Previous experience operating powered warehouse industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Must have the ability to follow safe warehouse working practices, as instructed
- Must have the ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision within the warehouse.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential warehouse functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb in the warehouse. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the warehouse work environment are typically low to moderate. Location: 101 Enterprise Dr, Flower Mound, TX 75028, USA
Location: 101 Enterprise Dr, Flower Mound, TX 75028, USA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour