Warehouse Packer 3rd Shift Job in Altium Packaging
Why Choose Us?
Altium Packaging is where entrepreneurs come to work, and we model our Guiding Principles at every turn: integrity, humility, a strong work ethic, and treating others with respect. Every day we are encouraged to grow, learn, and make an impact while keeping our plants safe and our attitudes humble. Imagine working with people who take pride in everything they do and carrying on a tradition of innovation that’s led to hundreds of packaging patents. We are a fast-growing company, poised for lasting success. The sky’s the limit!
Top 5 Reasons to come to Altium.
Everyone can make a difference. Our people. We live our Guiding Principles. We create packaging that helps people and companies. We’re a fast-growing company, poised for success
How you’ll perform the role.
The Warehouse Packer is responsible for proper packaging of materials and finished products. This position will also load and move material and operate packaging equipment. The Warehouse Packer will also be required to follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Ensure proper packing and packaging of product in accordance with specific customer requirements.
- Inspect finished products to ensure it conforms to customer requirements.
- Discard defective bottles and report poor quality issues to management.
- Prepare materials to support production line changeovers to include mix and regrind material.
- Monitor operation of conveyor systems and clear bottle jams from lines.
- May operate bagger and de-bagging machines.
- May operate bottle decoration or silkscreen equipment.
- Assemble boxes and cartons and may hand-pack materials.
- Load and unload materials from trucks.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Work Shift: 3rd Shift
What we need from you.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- Basic computer experience.
- Physical demands: stand, walk use hand to finger. Occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: varying temperatures
What’s in it for you.
Total Rewards goes beyond just pay & benefits. Joining the Altium team comes with a variety of sought-after programs available to all employees, adding value to your career with us. We are a place where entrepreneurs come to work.
HEALTH BENEFITS: Our Extended Health plans are designed to offer competitive coverage for you and your family. Altium also provides life & disability benefits to support employees as they face life’s unexpected challenges.
TIME OFF: To support work-life balance, we offer a generous time off program, which includes holidays & vacation. This allows our team members to enjoy well-deserved downtime as they advance their careers.
CONTINUED EDUCATION: Total Rewards at Altium is designed to support our employees’ personal and professional development. That’s why we offer continuing education and various training opportunities.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: We also know that Altium employees want to make a difference outside of the workplace. By sponsoring a variety of events, we encourage employees to connect with our local communities and contribute to our broader scale sustainability efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location: 75 Valpico Rd, Tracy, CA 95376, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.40 per hour