Warehouse Operator I Job in Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the worlds largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the worlds largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and weve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Established in 1992, Anda Inc. is an independent wholly owned subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and is one of the leading pharmaceutical distributors within the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. We provide distribution services to customers that span across all trade classes within the healthcare supply chain.
At Anda, we are committed to provide our customers with the reliable and trusted service needed to support their businesses and most importantly, the needs of their patients. Our team operates with an unmatched sense of urgency and we pride ourselves in our willingness and ability to do what it takes to get our customers what they need, when they need it.
Under close supervision, the Warehouse Operator I is responsible for accurate processing of materials to support Companywide operations. The Warehouse Operator I is also responsible for meeting the company’s standards for safety, security and productivity. Because employees in classifications at this level may be in a training capacity, such individuals do not require significant work experience in the applicable field.
- Hours: 1:00pm – 9:00pm Mon-Fri with overtime and some Saturdays as needed
- Pay: $30k+ per year plus overtime and annual bonus potential
- 3 weeks paid vacation plus paid and floating holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits eligible on day 1 of employment, no waiting period!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent culture, work/life balance, additional benefits
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any incumbents with reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in other related duties or assignments.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Prepares orders for Shipping by Picking, Scanning and Packing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs replenishment activities in a timely and efficient manner; compares product description to restocking requests form and physical location.
- Conducts cycle counts and physical inventory as required.
- Processes returns from customers; classifies back to stocks, damages and expired products.
- Prepares debit memos going back to vendors.
- Operates hand lift, must be able to be certified in power fork lift operation.
- Loads and unloads freight trucks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintains tidiness and cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Flexible, willing to work overtime when necessary.
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Pharmaceutical distribution experience and/or experience with distribution of perishable goods.
- One (1) year of Warehouse work experience.
- Specialized knowledge of warehouse plans, methods, procedures, and techniques of material handling.
- Training and coaching other warehouse personnel.
- Work as a team member; provide assistance and direction to team members, become a liaison between associates, leads and management.
- Basic mathematical computations and applications.
- Be willing to work overtime, report to work on time during normal business hours, special projects and Saturdays.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Adapt to changes and various assignments.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and promptness by using time efficiently and completing assignments on time.
Sr. Manager Distribution
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Tevas global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, however, Teva will consider requests for reasonable accommodations.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Lauderdale
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here