Warehouse Operator – 2nd Shift – $20.00 Job in Lactalis USA Inc.
Come join the world’s leading dairy company and maker of award-winning specialty cheeses! We have immediate openings and promote from within, so let’s discuss your career growth possibilities.
Warehouse team members will move packaging supplies to and from the packaging department and warehouse; unload food grade packaging supplies, dry goods and ingredient deliveries. This position will also participate in the weekly and monthly cycle counts of materials. Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week (weekends are required).
We are offering a $2,000* Hiring Bonus to candidates for hourly positions. *Bonus amount is a gross amount. $1,000 will be paid out in following paycheck 90 days after hire; an additional $1,000 will be paid out in following paycheck 180 days after hire. Temporary, part-time and certain rehired employees are not eligible.
Pay: $18/hour or more + $2/hour shift differential, dependent upon skills and experience. Weekend premium 20% more (+$3.60/hour). Lactalis offers very competitive pay, benefits and paid time off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Monitor incoming material quality
- Remove/unload packaging materials, supplies and ingredients from and onto pallets
- Accurately complete associated delivery and shipping paperwork
- Accurately complete associated inventory control paperwork
- Interact with associates to maintain efficient process flow
- Report problems and/or concerns to the on duty supervisor
- Attend departmental meetings and training as assigned by the supervisor and/or manager
- Apply the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Standard
- Follow plant safety guidelines
Candidate must have the following attributes/skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy, personal qualities of tact and dependability, possess good manual dexterity, vision abilities (close, distance, color and ability to focus), able to push/pull/lift and carry at least 30 pounds continuously and 50 pounds occasionally, be able to stand for entire shift, be able to perform repetitive movements (e.g. twisting, gripping, lifting, bending, reaching).. Requirements:
- High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED) is preferred
- Previous employment in a food industry setting is preferred
- Basic data entry skills
- Vision abilities (close, distance, color and ability to focus)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
The ideal candidate will be proactive and dynamic, flexible and receptive to new ideas, down to earth and pragmatic, analytical and attentive to detail. He or she will also be capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, of managing stress and remaining calm under pressure, and be able to demonstrate an inquiring mind and well-developed observational skills. Will demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty and integrity, and objectivity. Possess values of ambition and engagement, with simplicity.
For a complete list of job opportunities, visit our website: http://lactalisamericangroup.com/
Click on the “Careers” tab. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits in a clean and stable work environment. Post-offer drug screens and background checks are conducted. Lactalis American Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Must be at least 18 years old. Veterans encouraged to apply!
218 South Park Street, Belmont, WI 53510
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : , Employment Type : Apply Here