Leeco Steel is a leading supplier of steel plate from the premier mills worldwide. Due to our continued growth we are seeking an additional Warehouse worker for our Brandon, SD location. Previous experience operating an overhead crane is preferred.
Controls warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of steel from receiving to warehouse to shipping.
- Receives orders, loads and process steel distribution.
- Stores product by designating storage areas adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements updating location database.
- Prepares product for shipment by verifying location directing movement to staging area resolving problems.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports adjusting entries.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records maintaining databases.
- Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
- Accomplishes distribution and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Report on excel spreadsheets.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Supervision
Benefits: Leeco Steel offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Work site Wellness Programs
Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
Tuition and Health Club Reimbursement
Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
Metlife Auto & Home Insurance Program
Training and Development Opportunities
401k with company match
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)