Warehouse Material Handler 3rd Shift (Part Time)
Shift : 3:00 am – 9:00 am / Monday – Friday
Pay Rate : Up to $20.30/ hour
Pay: $18.30/ hour plus $2.00/ hour Shift Differential
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Join our Staples World Class Supply Chain Team and deliver essential products to our customers.
What you’ll be doing: As a Warehouse Delivery Material Handler, you’ll be manually loading trucks with products to be delivered to our customers. You’ll be lifting, lowering and carrying product in a fast-paced environment and stacking empty pallets and maintaining a safe and clean workspace as you go.
Safety is our utmost priority so, in this role, we will look to you to ensure safe work practices and embrace our safety culture.
You will be essential to the success of Staples Supply Chain as we deliver to our customers.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to be MHEO certified and safely operate necessary material handling equipment as required.
- An ability and willingness to keep work area clean.
- An inclusive approach with your colleagues and customers to forge strong relationships and foster collaboration to resolve issues.
- An ability to adopt our safety procedures quickly and ensure safe work practices.
- An ability to work in a warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations.
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- Ability to pass a drug screen to the extent permissible legally.
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications).
- If you are hired as a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift additional overtime hours will be required based on business need.
- Ability to lift, push or pull equipment/merchandise weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to walk and stand 100% of the time.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Pay.
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups and resources such as the Social Justice Resource Center.
- Staples offers both Full-Time and Part-Time benefits. Some Full-Time benefits include: 112 Hours of PTO and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays + 1 floating holiday), Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more perks and benefits.
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits !
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.