WAREHOUSE I Job in Liberty Oilfield Services
Apply Here Job Description :
Shipping, receiving, delivery of goods to customers and Liberty Oilfield Services. Performs warehouse work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution or delivery of products, parts and materials.Last Date For Apply: 17/Nov/2022 10:11:30 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here
Qualifications & Requirements
- HS diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid US Drivers License.
- 6+ Months of related experience, preferred.
Indicators & Attributes for Success
- Ability to stay on task and follow through
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Customer/Client focus
- Positive attitude
- Prioritization skills
- Ethical practice
- Strong team player
- Loads, unloads, moves or stores items according to delivery or routing documents or supervisors instruction.
- Shipping and receiving of material.
- Cycle counting of material.
- Mixing and blending of product at direction of Warehouse Leader.
- Maintains clean, safe, and orderly warehouse and grounds.
- Ensures the work area is maintained in safe and proper condition through correct handling and storage or equipment and tools.
- Delivery of material as designated by supervisor.
- Assembly of parts.
- May be required to participate in 24 hour on-call schedule.
- Ensures work assignments are carried out to the highest-level quality, safety and accuracy.
- Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Regularly operates in highly safety-conscious environment, outdoor and indoor.
- Regularly be exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and noise.
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown.
At LOS, our total employee benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug (Rx)
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, & Child(ren)
- Employee Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Short Term & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401(k) or Roth 401(k) Retirement Plan, plus a company match
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- And many other benefits not listed here