Warehouse Associate – New York City
Returnmates is a fast-growing, technology and logistics startup that enables consumers to return online purchases without leaving their home. Our mission is to make online shopping more enjoyable by providing a return experience that’s as seamless as the purchase. We combine technology and logistics to provide a white-glove service for consumers – no more printing, boxes and tape! If you want to join an innovative team that is tackling an area of e-commerce that has been left out to dry, this is the place for you.
What Youll Do:
We are looking for a capable Warehouse Associate to support our company’s warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
- Warehouse inventory management
- Process, sort, and ingest packages accurately
- Monitor ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check and verify shipping labels
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Communicate operational needs & concerns to HQ team
- Proven warehouse experience
- Team player with organizational skills
- High school diploma
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- The opportunity to join the ground floor of a fast-paced startup!
- Training & development
- A fun and engaging work environment