Warehouse Associate Job in Bimbo Bakeries USA
The Warehouse Associate is a skilled position. You will be responsible for accurately loading and unloading trailers, verifying route load(s), trailer reports, and maintaining the shipping yard. Follows all safety procedures as set forth by the Company.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
Great starting pay: $20.31/hr!
Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!
Key Job Responsibilities:
You are focused on maintaining product movement in and out of the distribution center by preforming various duties.
You will load, unload and stack products in a safe and efficient manner.
You will count and check products for accuracy and quality. You will maintain accurate records, report overages and shortages to Supervisor. You will participate in “Cycle Counts”, as required.
You will operate material handling equipment safely; including: pallet jack, forklift, etc.
You will receive, label and palatalize ingredient shipments.
You will replenish products in the Distribution Center.
You may troubleshoot issues with packing equipment, label machines, tapers, palletizers, etc.
You will maintain a safe, clean and sanitary work environment.
You must follow, demonstrate, and understand all Environmental Health & Safety (OHS) requirements.
You will maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
You will meet Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements.
You will participate and successfully completes all Company approved and required training, audits, etc.
- You may be assigned additional responsibilities and duties by the supervisor.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex (dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change.
You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills; SAP, Oracle, CPD preferred
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset: focus on improving efficiencies while decreasing waste.
High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
1-3 Years of shipping experience preferred.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must be able to work around various chemicals and equipment.
Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time (except for break and lunch periods), climb, perform repetitive motions, and work in a dusty, loud and hot environment.
You must have good written and oral English language communication skills.
You must wear required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off) and work nights, holidays and weekends (frequently required).
- Must have reliable transportation. Mileage reimbursement: Travel required to local depots as vacation relief.
- Anticipated Schedule: Off Tuesday & Saturday, 6p.m.-2:30p.m. estimated and will vary
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100% renewable electrical energy since July 2019, with energy created through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement with Invenergy
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year in 2018 and 2019 for superior leadership, innovation and commitment to environmental protection through energy efficiency
- We have 14 ENERGY STAR® Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste from landfill
- 360 of our company-owned vehicles utilize alternative fuel – propane, compressed natural gas, and electric
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here