Warehouse Assistant Job in St Davids Hospice
Who we are:
St David’s Hospice is a local charity providing hospice care to adult patients across Conwy, Gwynedd and Anglesey. Currently, we have three clinical sites, and a Hospice at Home service, and our café and 20 retail outlets across North West Wales play an important role in supporting our services.
Integrity and care are at the heart of our culture and will be centric to the role.
What you’ll do:
The General Assistant will assist in receiving goods from the public, identifying and sorting items ready for distribution to the various St David’s Hospice Charity shops. Helping to load and unload stock onto van.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Have customer service skills
- Work as part of a team
- Be enthusiastic and friendly
- Embrace change, our vision and values
To do the role you’ll need:
- Experience of providing customer service
- Excellent communications skills
- Empathy for the Hospice, and alignment with the charity’s values
What you’ll get in return:
- Job satisfaction and value in making a difference to the local community
- Be part of a friendly and collaborative team
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with annual leave purchasing available.
- Discounts from charity partners such as 02, Specsavers and the ‘Blue Light Card.
Please click on the link above to apply direct via the St Davids Hospice website.
Please note: We are a UK based company and can only accept applications from those already living, and with a legal right to work in the UK.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10,402.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Any required precautions are in place.