Waiter/Waitress Job in TGI Fridays
In Australia, we are in an exciting growth phase and looking to meet the up-and-coming leaders of the hospitality scene.
Born in New York in 1965, TGI FRIDAYS is now the world’s largest full-service casual dining restaurant group with almost 1,000 restaurants in 61 countries.
What we are after!
Are you passionate about service and taking care of guests? Can you effectively communicate with your team and guests whilst creating a fun culture and upholding our brand standards? We are looking for Wait Staff to join our team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Seating Guest
- Team Player
- Working with the kitchen to deliver high-quality food
- Floor operations include running food, clearing tables and taking orders
- Setting up and packing down the venue
- Following all cleaning policies
- Following our steps of service
- Upselling and Suggestive Selling
- Promote our Specials, Promotions and events
- Passion for training and upskilling their knowledge
- Spreading the love of the sport!
- Promoting a great atmosphere for customers to have a positive experience
What does success look like?
- Previous experience as a Waitress/Waiter/Bartender is desirable however not essential
- A fun and engaging customer-oriented approach in addition to excellent service standards
- Enthusiasm and a collaborative approach to working in a team
- Eligibility to work in Australia
Why TGI Fridays?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Rapidly expanding business with opportunities to progress within the company.
- Opportunity to manage a brand new, highly regarded, community incorporated venue, with a large team.
- Strong support and training systems in place to assist the management team, with Head Office by your side.
- All the tools are necessary for you to run the business efficiently and effectively.
If you are ready to join the Fridays Family, apply now!