Vice President, Customer Experience Job in ShiftMed
ShiftMed, the leading and fastest-growing nursing jobs platform in the U.S., is looking for a Vice President, Customer Experience to join our dynamic Operations team. ShiftMed’s mission is to revolutionize the nurse staffing business, leveraging our technology to empower healthcare professionals to take control of their schedules. Our app enables them to connect directly with facilities and hospitals and find the best opportunities that fit their needs while earning approximately 20% higher than the industry average. We are seeking a driven problem-solver with excellent project management skills to help define customer support operations for our 60,000 (and growing) employees.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager who is eager to hit the ground running and able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally while sharing their unique ideas with the rest of the team. The VP, Customer Experience will be responsible for building and optimizing the user experience for customer support. This is a great opportunity for an analytical self-starter to work in a start-up-like environment and significantly contribute to our growing organization. If this sounds like you, please apply today – we can’t wait to meet you!
Who we are:
Our Mission is to empower healthcare professionals to make a living doing what they love, when and where they want.
In the news:
Recognized on Inc. 5000 fastest growing company list!
Business Insider exclusive article on our annual state of nursing survey
ShiftMed has been featured in media outlets such as USA Today, Yahoo! News, Huffington Post’s Thrive Global, Fortune, Nasdaq TradeTalks, Skilled Nursing News, and Home Health Care News
ShiftMed Setting a New Standard:
60,000+ (and growing!) Healthcare professionals nationwide on our app
Over 300,000 hours of care service to 200,000+ patients
400% revenue growth in 2021
ShiftMed app downloaded 100,000x (and counting!) over the last 6 months
About your role:
- Act as an internal consultant to define customer support operations for our 60,000 employees and growing
- Design processes to implement innovative online and offline user support across our employees experience from registration to onboarding to working with ShiftMed
- Optimize the user experience for customer support from registration (what is this?) to onboarding (what do I need to complete) to working (I have a question regarding payment)
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage a team of customer support team members
- Work cross-functionality to implement processes and communicate areas of opportunities and friction to identify solutions
- 6+ years of management consulting, strategy, finance, operations, or high growth startup
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience leading teams – directly or as a peer – on complex product and/or project rollouts
- A track record of solving ambiguous problems, building for the future, and seeing around corners
- Outstanding project management, communication, and organization skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Marketplace experience preferred!
- MUST HAVE COBROWSING AND/OR INTERCOM EXPERIENCE
What youll love:
ShiftMed offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. The company also offers health benefits, generous PTO, and a 401k package. This is a remote opportunity.
ShiftMed is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelors (Required)
- Marketplace: 4 years (Required)
- Customer relationship management: 10 years (Required)
- Management: 6 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Last Date For Apply: 21/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here