Variable Rate Picker
Want to earn up to $23.75 an hour? Join our High Incentive Picker team, please see details below.
DHL has an opening for 1st shift Sunday-Wednesday 4:45am-2:45pm
Fast paced environment, safety focused with no experience needed. Will train the right candidate!
- This position picks customer orders by hand while operating a stand-up forklift. Product weight varies between 5lbs to 60lbs. First 90 days associates will start at $19.00 an hour plus $.75 cent shift differential for working second shift ($19.75). After 90 days, associates will be placed on variable wages, with the opportunity to earn up to $23.75 an hour. The wages are determined based on the associate’s production and can vary from week to week.
- Competitive starting wages $19.00/hour plus $1,000 retention bonus
- Paid training
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits at a very low cost available at your 30thday of employment
- 401(K) with generous company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program available after 1 year of employment
- Monthly attendance bonuses
- Quarterly quality and productivity bonuses
- Employee referral program up to $500.00
- Employee appreciation events
- $1000 Retention bonus
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Dedicated trainers on all shifts to focus on your development
- Our program provides the tools and attention needed for you to succeed
- Safety committee – Help contribute to a safer workplace for everyone
- Associate Relations Committee – Have a say in improving our company
- Employee survey – Help us get better
- Positive working environment with an emphasis on teamwork and innovation
- Career advancement – Our site places high importance on personal development and promotion from within
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- A family-oriented work environment
- A clean and organized facility……and so much more!
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders. Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or hand held computer. Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the order.
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment insuring the correct number and type of product is selected for the mixed pick pallet.
- Accurately count product inventory by location.
- Transport orders to wrap machine utilizing powered material handling equipment.
- Paid based on production.
- Role is on local progression but will be a flat rate.
- Weekly work force management scores will dictate hourly wage for that week.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.