UTKCG Temporary Undergraduate Admissions Application Reader/Office of Undergraduate Admissions
UTKCG Temporary Undergraduate Admissions Application Reader/Office of Undergraduate Admissions– 23000001GJ
The University of Tennessee’s Career Gateway is looking to fill the temporary assignment of Undergraduate Admissions Application Reader with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Through temporary assignment placements, Career Gateway allows the opportunity to work with various departments while gaining valuable work experience. Each assignment has differing pay rates, work schedules, and lengths of assignments. Length of assignments are subject to change. Please see job specifics below and if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The length of assignment is 4-6 months. The work schedule is part-time (15-20 hours per week), Monday-Friday 8AM – 5PM, and the pay rate is $15/hour.
- Evaluate electronic applications, high school academic records and transcripts, and various test scores, including ACT, SAT, GED, and any other electronic information submitted for student applications
- Analyze qualifications of prospective students utilizing admissions guidelines
- Submit evaluations and recommendations regarding admissibility of applications to freshman admitting colleges and programs
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong commitment to the value of diversity in education.
- Moderate computer skills
- Ability to independently and quickly navigate internet-based tools
- Consistent participation.
- Strong attention to detail.
Required: Associates Degree OR a combination of education and experience equal to 4 years to include.
Preferred: Bachelors Degree