Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standards profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries. Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Job Location: Monett, MO
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
Starting Pay: $23.00/hr
Shifts Available and Hours: Availability on night shift (2 on, 2 off, 3 on and every other weekend off) 6pm to 6am.
*A training period on day shift is required
Shift Premium: Night shift – $1.00 /hr extra
Bonus: $500 Sign-on Bonus
- Entry level position in our industrial facility. Individuals will be in a training role for various job positions. All roles require mobile equipment operation (forklifts, payloaders, and specialized lifts) experience is helpful but not required. This is a heavy production facility and employees work in both high heat and the cold dependent on weather. Individuals will work in some or all of the following areas:
- Melting – loading furnaces using mobile equipment
- Casting – service and upkeep of casting table. Working around molten metal
- Homogenizing – Use bridge cranes to unload and load heat treat equipment
- Cutting – loading and unloading saw using mobile equipment and packaging product
- Specialized safety training is provided along with all PPE. Safety focus is a job requirement.
- Industrial manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Care, Courage, & Collaboration
At Hydro We care about our People!
We care about Safety!
Hydro is heading in a new and exciting direction, and we depend on different perspectives to solve our tasks and meet customer needs. Building on our three core values – Care, Courage and Collaboration – we target a high performing and sustainable work environment based on inclusion of our differences. Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
If you need an accommodation in order to complete the application, please let us know by completing the form below or by calling +1 (412) 643-3602.