TUFTING MACHINE OPERATOR Job in Mohawk Industries
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- TMO Experience
- Excellent attendance
- Conform to safe work practices
- Maintain orderly work environment
- Be self-motivated, able to work alone, and willing to perform jobs other than TMO
- Operates tufting machine (Ex. Threading and/or replacing needles, replace cutting blades, align cutting blade block, and hook replacement).
- Repairs yarn breaks in creels and beams with splicer
- Conducts machine set up checks (production checklist, “deck board” and backing verification).
- Compares tufted carpet to gauge standard and side/center/side match.
- Performs quality inspection during production runs, mends void in carpets as required.
- Changes backing as required.
- Doffs off carpet rolls as required.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Location: 2100 S Hamilton St, Dalton, GA 30720, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour