Full Time, stable career with excellent pay, comprehensive benefits and great training program. Earn more as you learn more in this career with an essential industry leading manufacturer that recognizes you for your hard work through attendance and safety bonuses.
We are looking for a 2nd shift Truck Washer / Production Associate to join our Linville, VA team. This is a pivotal role is responsible for ensuring that the company’s high cleanliness standards are met.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 3:30pm-12:00am with some occasional Saturdays.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – $600-700/week
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off.
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account.
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account.
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and climb stairs frequently
- Familiarity with operating tractor trailers
- Ability to climb stairs frequently.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and work overhead.
- Experience in an industrial environment a plus.
- CDL Class A license preferred, but not necessary
- Wash truck and trailer equipment as assigned
- Report all issues with equipment to appropriate personnel
- Maintain logs and records as required
- General plant labor.
- Housekeeping, hosing down floors, mopping, sweeping, emptying trash, picking up trash, etc.
- Shovel and clean up spills in the plant.
- Keep barrels emptied of trash and product.
- Clean equipment from top to bottom.
- Keep floor drains cleaned out and covers on drains.
- Paint as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Expiration date: February 3, 2022
Location: 6331 Val Pro Drive, Linville, VA 22834, USA
Job Title: Truck Washer / Production Associate