Truck Team Member Job in College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
Come see what all the buzz is about and join our Tyrone College H.U.N.K.S. team! As a Truck Team Member, you will act as a navigator, hauler, mover, and assistant to the Truck Captain. Hiring immediately for part-time opportunities. We are currently following all CDC guidelines
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
- MUST enjoy hard work, world-class customer service, and helping others.
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunities.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
- EARN $15-$20 PER HOUR, Includes Tips, Bonuses and Incentives
- Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus tips.
- Advance to Team Captain and also Lead Moving Captain for more opportunity.
- Go out of your way to be extra friendly (smile, eye contact, and small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day – especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk –starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Work hard to safely remove items from clients’ homes, offices, and buildings.
- Assist with maneuvering the truck, backing up, completing paperwork, and navigating the job sites and disposal sites.
- Keep track of all truck contents (tools, clipboards, paperwork, and safety equipment).
- Distribute marketing material daily.
- Clean the truck at the end of the day.
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Train to become a Captain or possibly advance to Sr. Captain.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is the fastest-growing junk-hauling franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC’s Shark Tank, HGTV’s House Hunters, AMC’s The Pitch, Bravo’s The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC’s Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more. To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented.
See what we do here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HpuUCFj-g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kn8WD4npKA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Wearing mask and gloves. Take temps every morning before beginning. Sanitizing trucks daily.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here