Travel and Expense Specialist
Expired Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2022-06-20 05:06:42 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentExpired
Tesla Motors seeks candidate for the position of Card and Expense Specialist in the Finance department.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding policy, report submission, and credit card administration.
- Perform expense report audits to ensure compliance to corporate policy.
- Participate in credit card administration including applications, limit increases, and delinquencies.
- Participate in and drive continuous improvement projects/initiatives.
- Use analytics to determine behavioral trends, potential misuse, and compliance to policy.
- Uphold corporate policies for travel and expense as well as corporate credit cards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred or 3-5 years related accounting experience.
- Experience with ERP systems Concur and/or AppZen preferred.
- Critical thinking related to policy enforcement and compliance.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Some knowledge of Excel Power Query, Power BI, and SQL preferred.
- Effective communication skills and customer service approach.
- Action-oriented and solution-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.