Transplant Support Representative
We are so glad you are interested in joining Sutter Health!
Organization:SMCS-Sutter Med Center – Sacramento
Position Overview:Arranges all aspects of evaluation, treatment, and follow-up care of both inpatients and outpatients in the transplant department. Facilitates smooth and efficient department operations and communications. Prepares and maintains the clinical environment for safe and efficient clinical services. Will be assigned an area of specialty and be cross-trained to perform the duties of all counterparts.
[Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required degree or diploma.]
- HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
- 1 year of recent relevant experience.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must possess basic knowledge of medical diagnostic procedures and preparations as well as scheduling.
- Must have knowledge of what a multi-disciplinary team is and be able to function as an effective team member.
- Must have working knowledge of copy machines, word processing, laser printing, and fax equipment. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands in an ever changing environment.
- Written and verbal English communication skills, customer service skills, math skills, basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately receive and relay information over the telephone and in person, act calmly and decisively in emergency situations and exercise sound judgment.
Pay Range: $25.76 – $32.20 / hr
Days of the Week:Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Number of Openings:1
Sutter Health is an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Pay Range is $25.76 to $32.20 / hour
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors including but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.