Training Portfolio Manager VS (Hybrid) – Merrimack, NH
At Getinge we have the passion to perform
Join our diverse teams of passionate people and a career that allows you to develop both personally and professionally. At Getinge, our passion is to secure that every person and community have access to the best possible care, offering hospitals and life science institutions products and solutions that aim to improve clinical results and optimize workflows. Every day we collaborate to make a true difference for our customers – and to save more lives.
Are you looking for an inspiring career? You just found it.
The Training Portfolio Manager, Vascular Systems is responsible to delivery of global training courses and programs supporting the Getinge strategy and priorities. We have embarked on an important journey to optimize our training. This requires new ways to develop learning solutions. For this reason, we have adapted our organization and our processes as well as introduced new training methodologies, technology, and tools.
To be part of this continuous journey, we are looking for a Training Portfolio Manager to be responsible for developing training packages and programs for the Getinge Acute Care Therapies Business Area, managing the Vascular Systems training portfolio
You will work closely with the Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Global Lead Trainers and Regional Training Delivery Managers as well as the rest of the Academy team, and report into the Senior Director, Global Marketing and Product Management.
This is a hybrid position, requiring up to 1-2 days per week in the Merrimack, NH office.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Responsible for the portfolio product area internal training packages. Design, develop and maintain internal staff and customer product -related training packages.
- Lead training academy program coordination and communications for Vascular Systems.
- Scope & project manage the overall development and updating of training packages, including course readiness and stakeholder communications SMEs, and instructional designers (PMs, functional SMEs, and Global Lead Trainers).
- Partner with Product Managers to write, proofread, and edit content including product technical, clinical, and selling strategies to incorporate in training content. Develop claims matrices for Training materials. Ensure training content is relevant, supported, and compliant.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and stakeholders (e.g. Product Managers, field marketing, and sales) to support internal training needs.
- Overall responsible for planning & coordination of global VS training delivery. Communicate with regional training coordinators and global trainees to ensure management of course attendance, requirements, and training records.
- Overall responsible for ensuring availability of Module C training and certifying of new trainers. Sign off trainer candidate in agreement with the line manager and responsible Regional Training Delivery Manager.
- Liaise with Academy Manager and represent product area in Academy meetings and cross-business area best practice sharing.
- Ensure objectives and required deliverables are on time and complete following Academy and local quality management system procedures. The role will be the key contact for VS and have dotted line reporting to the Academy Training Manager.
- Manage collaborator, consultant, and vendor contracts. Initiate purchase orders, manage invoice processing and work tracking system.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment. Located within commuting distance to Getinge office in Merrimack, NH to work in office when needed (up to 2 days per week).
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field. Engineering, science, or healthcare related degree, experience or coursework a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing and/or training support function
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with use of Microsoft package programs (Word, Excel, . List topics or information needed which apply directly to the performance of the job.
- Capacity for technical product and their clinical use case training and knowledge building. Compliance to standard procedures and quality policy required. Training will be either self-guided or supported by trainers or training classes on the job.
- Interest and experience working in a multi-cultural, global environment. Some flexibility is needed to meet with colleagues based outside the US and across time zones.
- Leadership examples and experience managing projects or teams in work, academic, and/or community programs.
- Strong English language written and verbal communication skills. Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail. Additional language(s) fluency or comprehension a plus.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Internal and External Contacts / Relationships
- Work with internal cross-functional partners, regional and field based employees.
- Work with healthcare provider/physician consultants and professional training consultants. Work with external agencies and vendors.
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
- Must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
- Adopt the “Beyond Compliance Quality Culture” in the work environment always meet and exceed requirements.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions
- Ensure environmental consciousness and safe practices are exhibited in decisions.
- Use of computer and telephone equipment and other related office accessories/devices to complete assignments.
- Virtual, remote workspace required with up to two days per week in office environment (in a “hotel cubicle”)
- May work flexible hours (early or late, as required) and extended hours during training course weeks. Work may be required outside of US eastern time to accommodate global trainings.
- Periodic lifting required to handle product samples and training simulators or demonstration kits, pack boxes for shipments, and maintain organized storage area.
- Ability to travel globally, as necessary (30-40%)
Getinge is on an exciting transformation journey constantly looking for new ways to innovate together with our customers to meet the healthcare challenges of the future. Our passionate people hold our brand promise ‘Passion for Life’ close to heart.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application and resume. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most respected and trusted MedTec company.
Benefits at Getinge:
At Getinge, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness initiative & Health Assistance Resources
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Benefits
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Parental and Caregiver Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.