Training Performance Analyst Remote Positions
Job Title: Training Performance Analyst
Reports to: Location Site Lead
Salary Range: $70,000 – $75,000 per year
Schedule: M – F, day shift
Metris Global is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) dedicated to helping government identify and solve problems. Our concierge-minded team of special operations and interagency advisors provide professional services, full spectrum pre-deployment, and full mission profile (FMP) training exercises to achieve this mission. Our work has quietly saved lives and taxpayer dollars. If you are passionate about Training Todays Warriors for Tomorrows Threats, we would love you to join our Team.
Metris Global Values:
- Work Ethic – Passionate, motivated, proactive, attention to detail.
- Integrity – Unquestionable level of sound morale and ethical principles.
- Professionalism – Conduct oneself with the appearance, demeanor, humility, and competence.
- Loyalty – Commitment to doing what is in our best interest as a company and to our clients.
- Accountability – Humility, transparency, and responsibility.
- Innovation – There is ALWAYS a “better and more efficient way” to complete the mission.
Reporting to the Site Lead, the Performance Training Analyst provides analytics capability in the field of human performance technology, educational and/or instructional systems technology, as the client requires. If you have experience and/or education with front end learner assessments and human performance, this is the job for you. You will work with talented and highly motivated teams of contract and government workers with a passion for determining human performance needs, the performance gaps towards achieving those needs, and the interventions to closing those gaps towards and realize optimal performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct educational and performance analysis. Methods and processes will be guided by specific types of analysis may include:
Strategic Needs AssessmentFront End AnalysisJob Task AnalysisTask AnalysisTraining Requirements AnalysisLearner AnalysisTraining effectivenesOccupational AnalysisCost Benefit AnalysisResponsible for the development of detailed written reports of analytical findings,
- Adhere to and deliver products in accordance with specified alignment agreement(s) and timelines.
- Act as primary or assist in the delivery, presentation and explanation of analytical findings as required.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter who can get the job done.
Measurement of Performance
- The Site Lead will establish performance metrics for the Training Performance Analyst within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
- Internal performance reviews will then be held every thirty (30) days and feedback will be given to the Training Performance Analyst.
- Masters degree in Instructional Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Instructional & Performance Technology, Educational Technology, Human Resource Development or Education (with a concentration in Educational Technology) or 5 years documented experience in a related field.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience conducting performance analyses in the areas listed above essentials duties.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using the following software applications: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Be able to physically observe performance and climb ladders and/or other physical requirements associated with the work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- STD/LTD Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- 11 paid holidays