Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA
Jul 9, 2023, 223087
- Interpret, develop, revise and implement training programs and corresponding course material to develop front line employees and supervisors.
- Introduce and promote safe work habits that lead to an injury free work environment.
- Coordinate class logistics and conduct training classes.
- Introduce and develop work standards to ensure quality service to our customer.
- Develop, generate, maintain, and analyze training reports to assess and adjust deviations from training as required to achieve objectives.
- Introduce and develop efficient work processes to attain productivity standards.
- Monitor employees technical training certification status and prepare plans to ensure required employees are trained .
- Introduce and develop specific job skills and/or career learning for both personal and network growth.
- Assist with monitoring training related costs to ensure costs are within budget guidelines.
- Ensure required compliance with all regulatory training requirements.
- Conduct training compliance audits and develop and implement recommendations.
- Advise and consult management regarding employee training and development programs.
- This is an entry-level position.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation, communication, and analytical skills required.
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
- Generally prefer 0-1 year of related experience.
- Earn up to 3 weeks Vacation over the course of your first year + Holidays + Sick Days
- Full Health Insurance on day one (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Career Advancement. We are strong believers in continual training and development for our people. Your success is our success
- Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
- Health Advocacy support for you and your family
- Company Paid life insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) option
We offer a number of plans for a variety of health care services and supplies, including preventative care, inpatient and outpatient services and prescription drugs.
The option for separate vision coverage for eye exams, frames, and contact lenses.
The option for separate dental coverage to cover preventative major and basic dental services.
The company offers a pre-tax 401(k) contribution plan with a company match.
On a calendar year basis, the Company pays all employees 6 major holidays, including New Years Days, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, plus 4 floating holidays.