Total Rewards Analyst
Expired Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2023-10-10 00:00:00 Job Type : FULL_TIME, Employment Type : FULL_TIMEExpired
Job Description Summary:This position provides analytical and administrative support for all Total Rewards programs. Works within a team to provide day-to-day support and excellent customer service for all of Logan Heath.
- Minimum of one (1) of the following required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Minimum of two (2) years total rewards experience required. Healthcare work experience preferred.
- Possess computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and proficiency in Excel required. Possess ability to learn other software as needed. HRIS experience preferred.
- Data analysis and/or metrics tracking experience required.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Wage and Hour Laws preferred.
- Prior work experience using Excel to manage data, using functions for a variety of calculations, mail merge into PowerPoint or Word.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, a self-starter, possess critical thinking skills and be able to set priorities and function as part of a team as well as independently.
- Commitment to working in a team environment and maintaining confidentiality as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
Job Specific Duties:
- In collaboration with Total Rewards team members, analyzes, designs, and administers Logan Health compensation and benefit programs.
- Participates in compensation surveys, conducts research and analysis on market competitiveness, pay equity, and compensation trends.
- Serves as a Workday Absence Partner and is responsible for ETB/PTO adjustments, researches accruals and corrects as needed.
- Serves as a Workday Compensation Partner by researching and approving various compensation functions to include, but may not be limited to PRN ETB payouts, one time payments, internal moves and promotions, certification and preceptor pay, licenses, education, other earnings and service dates.
- Administers the Logan Health tuition reimbursement program per policy and protocol.
- Performs as a subject matter expert in API timekeeper training and presents Total Rewards information in General Orientation.
- Assists all Total Rewards programs in various tasks to include, but not limited to open enrollment, market and merit adjustments, retirement programs, etc.
- In collaboration with leadership, designs and communicates pay structures, grades, and compensation budgets.
- Assists in the administration of benefits programs, and communicates eligibility and coverage information to employees.
- Coordinates administration of ETB Donation Pool and the Employee Crisis Fund. Ensures compliance of programs per Federal and State regulations.
- Administers leaves of absence and disability benefit programs.
- Audits Total Rewards related data and provides reports to leadership.
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
Maintains regular and consistent attendance as scheduled by department leadership.
Shift:Day Shift – 8 Hours (United States of America)
Please know schedules and shifts are subject to change based on patient care and department/organizational needs.
Logan Health operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Schedules are set to accommodate the requirements of the position and the needs of the organization and may be adjusted as needed.
Notice of Pre-Employment Screening Requirements
If you receive a job offer, please note all offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment screening, which includes:
Criminal background check
Health and Immunizations Screening
Physical Demand Review/Screening
Equal Opportunity Employer
Logan Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/M-F/Vet/Disability). We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on protected veteran status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law. If you require accommodation to complete the application, testing or interview process, please notify Human Resources.