TOOL ROOM WORKER 3
Zachry is currently seeking a Tool Room Worker to support Venture Globals PLNG project in Port Sulphur, LA.
The position will consist of being familiar with tools and consumables. Have the ability to hand out and receive both tools and welding wire. Ability to track consumables and tools and to maintain a log of distribution/inventory in regards to issuing and receiving tools.
- Assist with receiving and shipping orders to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed
- Perform routine housekeeping task to maintain work area
- Follows all hazardous waste handling guidelines
- Follows direction from supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Able to communicate items of concern found during inspections.
- Knowledge of industrial tooling & consumables
- Organization and time management
- Must have good aptitude and manual dexterity
- Good reading comprehension
- Ability to work with others – team player
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
- Commitment to Zachry values and safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Knowledge of safety practices to operated equipment
Valued but not required skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Former Zachry employee Training in vocational schools or related on the job experience
- Rain Coat
- Rain Boots