Tire Builder $20-$22.71/hr – Evening & Night Shifts
Expired Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2022-05-22 09:05:10 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentExpired
Job Purpose Statement:
This position is responsible for assembling tires according to the assigned specifications.
Summary of Responsibility:
- Depresses pedals to rotate drums, and winds specified numbers of plies around drums to form tire bodies.
- Starts rollers that bond tread and piles as drums revolve.
- Activates bead setters that press prefabricated beads onto plies.
- Cuts plies at splice points, and press ends together to form continuous bands.
- Aligns treads with guides, starts drums to wind treads onto plies, and slice ends.
- Take tire and places on rack.
- Positions ply stitcher rollers and drums according to width of stock, using hand tools and gauges.
- Pulls plies from supply racks, and aligns plies with edges of drums.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not required, candidate will be trained for this position in-house