Tim Hortons Team Member Job in Aramark
Are you committed to providing exceptional customer service? Do you enjoy meeting new people and making connections? Aramark is seeking a Tim Hortons Team Member to join the team at Tim Hortons in the Romeo Leblanc International Airport!
This is a full-time position with a Monday to Friday day time schedule. The starting wage is $16 per hour.
- Assures quality, courteous customer service is provided to all customers
- Stock and merchandise counters, shelves, and coolers
- Prepare made to order items
- Prepare hot and cold beverages
- Process customer transactions
- Count and balance float
- Maintains continual cleaning and sanitizing of surrounding work area
- Wash and sanitize component area
- Assist with restaurant opening and closing
- Adhere to all client, Tim Hortons and Aramark policies and procedures
- May perform other job duties as required
- Experience in the restaurant/food service industry considered an asset
- Tim Hortons experience considered an asset
- Cash handling experience considered an asset
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Aramark offers medical and health benefits, employee meal plan, complimentary uniforms and shoes, employee stock option purchase plan, 50% reimbursement on educational courses or programs, scholarships for families of employees and professional development opportunities!
Aramark Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for those with disabilities are available upon request.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what youre pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.