Apply Here Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2024-02-21 00:00:00 Job Type : FULL_TIME, Employment Type : FULL_TIMEApply Here
What to ExpectWhat You’ll DoWhat You’ll Bring
The Tesla Advisor consistently delivers an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Tesla Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla through to their delivery day experience. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
We are hiring for part-time positions.
- Engage walk-in guests promptly, personally, and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Excite, engage, and educate prospective customers and current owners through calls, emails, or text and outbound events to answer questions and educate them about Tesla’s product offering
- Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling and copiloting Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets by achieving and exceeding individual Sales and KPI targets
- Effectively present, sell, and support the delivery and installation of the entire Tesla eco-system
- Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the full sales and delivery cycle & installation process, as well as continued support throughout ownership
- At least 1+ year of customer service and/or sales experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays in a retail environment
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
- Must have a valid driver’s license in country of employment