ROLE: To assist members with their financial transactions, involving paying, receiving and authentication of cash and other negotiable instruments, provide complex information and resolutions pertinent to the support of select Credit Union products and services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives, processes, and authenticates member financial transactions, including but not limited to: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, credit card cash advances, account transfers, bond cashing, wires and western unions sells gift cards and Credit Union share checks.
- Accurately posts, images, and records listed transactions while properly routing, and maintaining required member records.
- Welcomes members and provides complex information, support, dispute resolution and service pertinent to select Credit Union products or services.
- Cross sells Credit Union products and services.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including but not limited to: typing, filing, computer input, equipment maintenance, and answering the telephone.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
NOTICE: This job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, a contract for employment. All In Credit Union makes no guarantee of permanent employment. This job description is to be used as a guideline to give you an understanding of what the Credit Union has defined this position to be. Changes to this job description may be made at any time by the President.
All In Credit Union is willing to accommodate handicaps to the extent a financial services organization can without impacting financial control or member service. All In Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled/Drug Free Workplace.