Were creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in your career! At Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, we are hiring multiple Financial Customer Support Representatives to support high-volume inbound customer service projects for our industry-leading technical support clients. *
As a trusted employer, well create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying, youll complete our video interview where well get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email from HireVue for your personal link. After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group®? has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles – our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
Location Requirements: Must reside within 75 miles of our Morristown, TN 2181 W. Andrew Johnson Hwy location. This job is remote however you will be required to onsite for a one day orientation before you start your training.
- Handle inbound service calls and provide accurate account and product information
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent customer service
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Multitask and navigate through multiple systems
- You are 18+ years of age
- You can pass a criminal background check
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You work well with a team or independently
- You have bookkeeping and/or accounting experience or have relevant call center experience.
Work with Us and Youll Enjoy:
- Hands-on, 100% paid training
- Tuition assistance
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
About Sitel Group®?:
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build strong customer relationships by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Our digital or voice-based solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With 160,000+ global employees- working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times a day in 50+ languages. For over 40 years, our award-winning culture has been dedicated to improving the employee experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
At this time, Sitel Group does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Washington DC.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations