Team Member Liaison
S&C Electric is a leading specialist in electric power switching, protection, and control that creates innovative solutions that provide the best long-term value. S&C empowers people to transform the grid. That empowerment involves driving data-based decisions to tackle strategic challenges in the context of our biggest asset – our people.
The HR Team Member Liaison is an integral member of S&C’s HR Shared Services Team. This is an exciting time to join the S&C team as we embark on our journey to create, build and implement a new HR Shared Services model that will help to provide an excellent team member experience, streamline operations across the organization and provide centralized, standardized support for transactional / operational tasks across HR that will align with our transformational growth initiative as we continue to expand U.S. Manufacturing operations.
The HR Team Member Liaison will report directly to the Senior Manager – Team Member Experience and will work under general supervision to be the first point of contact for all S&C team members using a single, unified employee portal and a case and knowledge management tool for fulfillment of all HR related requests.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responds to team member inquiries into the HR Shared Services Center via case, phone or walk ups using all available tools and resources, directing inquiries to subject matter experts as appropriate.
- Ensures a high degree of customer (team member) focus. Drives the enhancement of the team member experience.
- Partner with appropriate functional teams on the team member’s behalf to ensure timely and accurate service and resolution within identified service level agreements.
Exhibits both professionalism and positive energy when engaging with others.
- Creates and maintains knowledgebase materials such as process workflows, standard operating procedures (SOP), job aids, and other related HR content for team members.
- Upholds service level agreements and metrics regarding commitments to problem resolution timeframes.
- Helps team members on navigating internal resources and tools on self-service and HR technology tools.
- Performs administrative, transactional and data/records management activities in support of Human Resources.
- Ensures integrity of data within HR data systems.
- Independently troubleshoots, analyzes, detects, identifies, and corrects technical problems and deficiencies related to the use of HR systems and processes.
- Develops and maintains procedure training materials and standard work for end users and trains new users as needed.
- Serves as a liaison between external and internal customers and vendors as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Relevant Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Benefits, HR Administration, HR Operations, Customer Service.
- Thorough working knowledge and understanding of human resources principles and practices.
- Thorough working knowledge of HR systems/technologies, especially HR Shared Services Case and Knowledge management.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization demonstrating a high level of integrity, ethics, and customer service.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks with strict attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- High sense of urgency for meeting commitments and completing assignments.
- Professional HR Certification (SHRM or HRCI)
- HR Shared Services experience.
- HR Service Delivery experience using ServiceNow Platform.
- Experience with Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management)
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite software.
Major Physical Demands
- General office work requiring sitting or standing for extended periods of time.