Team Member – **BE AROUND DOGS ALL DAY** Job in Paradise 4 Paws & Pooch Hotel
- **BE AROUND DOGS ALL DAY!!**
- Bring your dog to work!
- Discounted Daycare and grooming for your own pets!
- Stay active! This isn’t a desk job!
- Inclusive and supportive employer!
About Paradise 4 Paws & Pooch Hotel:
Paradise 4 Paws is the industry-leading, trusted pet care services provider with the Pooch Hotel and Paradise 4 Paws Resorts brands. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week and conveniently located near home or office, Pooch Resort has six destinations across the country that offer dog daycare, overnight accommodations, grooming, and training. Catering to traveling pet parents, Paradise 4 Paws Resorts are located near airports and offer airport parking with complimentary shuttle service to/from the terminal, 24-hour check-in/check-out service, and webcam access for pet parents; and spacious play areas and all-suite accommodations for cats and dogs. Special amenities include spacious bone-shaped splashing pools, separate wings of the resort for large and small dog breeds and cats, and resort services such as massage therapy and pawdicures.
Paradise 4 Paws is the reigning Reader’s Choice “Best Overnight Boarding and Doggie Daycare” by Tails magazine, “Best FIDO Friendly Resort” (2010), received “5 out of 5 Paws” by Chicago magazine (annual “Best of” issue 2008), “Best of Big D” by D magazine, “Best New Consumer Service Concept in North America” by Airports Council International, “One of the Coolest New Businesses” by BusinessInsider.com. Featured in USA Today, CNN.com, Wall Street Journal, MSNBC.com, BusinessWeek, New York Times, Crain’s Chicago Business, ABCNews.com and the Today Show.
If you have a passion for providing nurture, care and a fun environment to pets, love being active while providing several different services, interacting on a personal level with pet parents and want a flexible schedule, then Paradise 4 Paws is looking for you to join our elite team of professional pet care associates!
A typical day as a Pooch Hotel Team Member includes:
- Delivering high-quality dog guest care
- Interacting with and supervising dogs while in playgroup
- Feeding guests and providing medications needed
- Cleaning and facility maintenance
- Providing front desk support as needed, including pet registrations, customer emails and phone inquiries
- Passion for animals
- Confident handling dogs
- Professional & mature attitude with a good work ethic
- Reliable & detail-oriented
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Flexible schedule and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Comfortable being active and on your feet- this is not a desk job!
- Comfortable around basic computer systems
- Prior work experience at a pet daycare or boarding facility, hospitality or service industry, or veterinary office is a plus.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb, as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds
- Requires good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment, and read information.
- Ability to walk up to 4 miles daily
- Health Insurance (Full-time)
- Pet Services
- Optional Vision and Dental Insurance (Full-time)
- Sick PTO (Full and Part-Time) and Vacation (Full-time)
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Strong Bonus Plan
- Significant Potential for Advancement
Please send Cover Letter, Application, and References.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 24/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here