Netflix is the worlds leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments
This position is part of the Talent Experience & Operations (TEO) team which designs and runs the infrastructure to deliver an outstanding talent experience from candidacy to onboarding and beyond. The role supports the main functions within the Talent organization (Operations, Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Mobility, and Contingent to name a few) and works closely with Talent Partners. You will be expected to be independent, articulate effectively, and proactively implement positive improvements that are aligned to our culture.
- We are in the business of storytelling. This role takes the same approach by turning talent related data into a story. You will build custom reports and dashboards with People Analytics to create a narrative on trends within the company for Business Leaders, Talent Partners, and other cross-functional teams; helping them to refine existing and build out new offerings for our employees.
- We rely on data to support business decisions. You will partner with all Talent functions to maintain the information in Workday through job/org changes, business process updates and reporting. You will also find ways to improve legacy processes and identify opportunities for streamlining and automation.
- We spin a lot of plates and sometimes they fall and break. Your job is to diagnose problems quickly and troubleshoot functional and technical issues with HR, end users, and partner teams.
- We are a rapidly growing global company. You will assist programs that reach all employees, including 360 feedback, Compensation Review, and Benefits Open Enrollment to ensure they run smoothly, so employees can focus on their core roles.
- We are team players. This role enables others to succeed by assisting with various projects focused on improving the employee experience as well as efficiencies on the Talent team, including recruiting, onboarding, curation of content on our intranet and the enhancement of our ATS (Lever).
- We are builders. You will continually learn new tools and techniques, implement major infrastructure changes and enable teams to navigate complex changes.
- Experienced. You’ve done this before. 3+ years HR systems experience, including Workday.
- Technically minded; a spreadsheet whiz. You are an advanced user of Excel and Google sheets. You’re also proficient in tools that help eliminate manual steps from HR processes by automating and integrating to ensure greater operational efficiency.
- User focused. You see solutions where others see problems. You are always looking for ways to make improvements and continuously simplify the candidate and employee experience.
- Unfazed. You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, change directions with the business and effectively communicate with business executives.
- Quick-witted. You are a clever and creative person who reacts quickly and decisively.