Supervisory Personnel Security Specialist Job in Transportation Security Administration
Supervisory Personnel Security Specialist
Open & closing dates
06/17/2022 to 06/27/2022
Pay scale & grade
$106,362.00 to $164,856.00 Per Year
Securing Travel, Protecting People – At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting Americas transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click Here
Conditions of Employment
- You must possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
- You must have reached the minimum age (18) at the time of application.
- You must complete a favorable Background Investigation (BI).
- Selective Service registration is required.
- See additional “Conditions of Employment” and “Other Information” section
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
- You may be required to complete a one year Supervisory Trial Period.
Last Date For Apply: 19/Sep/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here