Startup Success Manager, Small/Medium Business, Google Cloud
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) sales.
- Experience working with startups.
- Experience growing in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Experience in cloud technology, with the ability to articulate the Google Cloud value proposition.
- Ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to test and iterate different engagement and business methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build whats next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $83,000-$120,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
- Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed engagements, partnering with Customer Engineers, Product team, and Business team.
- Ensure customer engagement and success with early and mid-stage startups.
- Communicate and engage with founders, executive leaders, and board of directors of startups.
Articulate and refine the Google Cloud message to startups.