Staff Mines Operation Job in Aditya Birla Group
10+2 / Diploma in Mining Engineering with Mining Mate Certificate & First Aid Certificate
Mining Mate Certificate Competency (Restricted to Opencast working) & Valid – First Aid Certificate
Professional Experience Required:
Candidate must have experience in opencast mechanized mines in shift operation
Coordination of day to day activities, Quality monitoring and supply of limestone as per plant requirement, gather information about the pile position. Take corrective action on deviation in quality and quantity. Allocate equipment operation as per job and skill.
- Supervision of mines activities and supply the materials as per plant requirement.
- Ensure and implement rules and regulations for safe working. Educate and motivate workers for safe operation. Production as per requirement.
- Ensure development as per mines plan and plan for safe mine working as per the Mines Act 1952
- He shall make inspections in his work area and same ensure the safety man and machine as well as proper discipline of the persons employed in Mine.
- He shall maintain good housekeeping in the mines area and other activities as assigned on day to day basis.
- Assist workmen in duties as needed, which may include placement of loading machine and other task as required.
- He shall ensure that the equipment used are in safe condition
- Daily monitoring of working hours & diesel consumption of Road breaker, JCB, Dewatering pumps, DG and daily monitoring of excavator and transport vehicle productivity. Identify and rectify abnormalities, unsafe conditions/ activities & 5S activities.
- He shall maintain all registers and records of machinery and production
Minimum Experience Level:
Assistant General Manager