SPEN Producer Assistant
SPEN Producer Assistant(230000I5)
At Equitable, our power is in our people.
Were individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Those differences make us stronger as a team and a force for good in our communities. Here, youll work with dynamic individuals, build your skills, and unleash new ways of working and thinking. Are you ready to join an organization that will help unlock your potential?
Maintaining client databases and files. Set up client information and financial planning tools. Prepare client budget work
ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS (approx. 85% of role):
- Answer phones for the producer(s). Screen and transfer calls. Take messages if necessary.
- Administer calendar for the Associate/Producer Group.
- Insure items are ready for client appointments, such as pulling client quotes, appointment reminders, and reservation of conference room(s).
- Filing. Includes printing brokerage statements and insuring contact histories are updated.
- Follow-up on all new business submitted.
- Help conduct service work such as address and beneficiary changes.
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Use discretion in screening calls and visitors
- Manage and organize calendar
- Utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, clients, and financial professionals.
- Respond to regularly occurring requests for information and regularly scheduled meetings, including Monthly Business Reviews, Branch/District meetings, and staff meetings.
- Use experience and knowledge to understand and anticipate administrative needs.
- Track incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports. Review and route as appropriate draft responses where
- Initiate and assist in special projects involving Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Maintain files and access filed material in a timely manner when requested.
Goals: The goals are how the assistants performance will be measured.
- Phones. Answer phones in a timely and professional manner. Callers should not receive voicemail of a producer until directed there by the assistant. No complaints on the professionalism on how the call was handled.
- Scheduling. Associates should not have any scheduling conflicts. All logistics should be completed prior to the meeting. Example, client quotes and file delivered to the Associate, meeting room scheduled and appointment reminder to the client.
- Filing. All items should be filed in a timely and accurate manner. Contact histories updated in real time.
- Follow-up. Follow-up on all new business submitted within 3 business days. Report
The base salary range for this position is $90,000. Actual base salaries vary based on skills, experience, and geographical location. In addition to base pay, Equitable provides compensation to reward performance with base salary increases, spot bonuses, and short-term incentive compensation opportunities. Eligibility for these programs depends on level and functional area of responsibility.
For eligible employees, Equitable provides a full range of benefits. This includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off. For detailed descriptions of these benefits, please reference the link below.
Equitable Pay and Benefits: Equitable Total Rewards Program
- 2 years Experience in Office Environment as Admin. Asst., or Associate Degree or higher
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Able to prioritize workflow and good communication skills.
- Incumbent will work as part of a team to provide administrative support to Producer Group.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management capabilities. Specifically, the incumbent must be able to juggle multiple priorities in a heavy workload environment.
At Equitable, we’re a team of over ten thousand strong committed to helping our clients secure their financial well-being so that they can pursue long and fulfilling lives.
We turn challenges into opportunities by thinking, working, and leading differently – where everyone is a leader. We encourage every employee to leverage their unique talents to become a force for good at Equitable and in their local communities.
We are continuously investing in our people by offering growth, internal mobility, comprehensive compensation and benefits to support overall well-being, flexibility, and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
We are looking for talented, dedicated, purposeful people who want to make an impact. Join Equitable and pursue a career with purpose.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-2211 or email us at TalentAcquisition@equitable.com.