Spanish Interpreters – USA Remote Job in MasterWord Services
Thank you for your interest in MasterWord’s Remote Interpreting Services (RIS).
As the demand for Remote Interpreting Services (RIS) continues to grow, we are excited to extend this freelance opportunity to you.
We are currently seeking Over the phone interpreters (OPI) who speak bothSpanishandEnglishfluently. This is a REMOTE freelance position. If this opportunity captures your interest, we invite you to click (copy/paste) on this link: https://forms.office.com/r/dAfnRnwwUT. This is a 1-page application and then please come back to the webform and answer the rest of the webform questions.
VIRTUAL/REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!USA based only
- click (copy/paste) on this link for full details: https://forms.office.com/r/dAfnRnwwUT.
- Have informal or professional interpretation experience
- Are fluent in bothSpanishandEnglish
- Successfully complete the language professional onboarding process which consists of Pre-assessment, interview, training and language testing, and contract within 72 hours.
- You will need high speed internet connection and computer/laptop
- As times have changed interpretation is now done via a soft phone which requires an interpreter to log in via computer using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser. By logging in using a computer as an interpreter you can service both video and audio calls. No phones allowed.
- As a contractual interpreter you can log in both weekdays and weekends during various hours (no standby rates are offered).
- Experience in the healthcare industry experience is preferred, although not required (for example, pharmacy tech/pharmacist, nursing home, hospital, hospice, patient tech, practicum hours as part of a nursing program, pharmaceutical rep, CNA, LVN, RN, volunteering at a hospital, etc.).
We look forward to working with you soon!