Social Media & Reputation Manager Job in Fusion Connect
We are excited that you are interested in employment opportunities at Fusion!
Our preferred format for expressing interest in our open positions is via our online profile submission portal.
Submitting a profile along with your resume helps to speed the hiring process and places you in our system so that we can consider you for future opportunities as well
Please review our current openings for a full listing of available opportunities. You can search for current openings by title and location and submit a profile to express an interest in these opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
Social Media Management
- Own the company’s social media strategy and action plan by developing plans to grow followers and create meaningful interaction on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Develop and curate brand-aligned content for designated social media platforms and explore new social media platforms that can be leveraged to position Fusion Connect.
- Develop and manage social media editorial calendars aligned to the overall corporate communications calendar and ensure messaging executed online supports brand goals and integrates across social media platforms.
- Proactively manage and monitor all social media accounts, including customer escalations, reporting, and responses on a daily and weekly basis.
- Identify and build relationships with key industry influencers that can be leveraged across social media platforms.
- Collaborate with teams across marketing to integrate social media activation into all programs, as appropriate.
- Develop a plan for digital reputation management and drive the development of case studies and the placement of clients on technology services rating sites.
- Collaborate with the HR team to support talent recruitment efforts as well as community engagement on platforms such as Glassdoor and Indeed.
Reporting, Analysis, and Education
- Ongoing analysis and reporting on social media, reputation, and employment platform performance showing impact over time and flagging any issues.
- Be the subject matter expert for all things social at Fusion Connect, working with marketing, sales, and the executive team to uplift the entire team from a social standpoint.
- Monitor and report on competitor social media usage.
Job Title:SMRM – Social Media & Reputation Manager
Employment Type:Full time
Location:USA – Remote
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here