Social Media Coordinator
At Wildfire, our strategy team is structured to oversee all communications planning, consumer insights, research, strategic planning, and social/digital strategy projects. We believe that bringing disciplines together into a tight-knit, efficient group leads to a more holistic approach to the process and drives truly effective and breakthrough work.
As part of that team, the Social Media Coordinator supports the strategy team with all things social – from assisting in the development of channel and content strategies, to working with the creative team to create compelling content, to partnering with the team to develop, execute, and report on social campaigns. You’ll report to the Media Supervisor and will support a variety of clients across categories. This is a client-facing role and you will be regularly communicating with clients.
- Develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of clients’ businesses.
- Execute and moderate social campaigns across channels.
- Use best practice social media tactics and strategies to support broader client campaigns and agency needs.
- Coordinate social media content development with the creative team and broader strategy team to ensure efficient, effective, compelling content across all social channels.
- Assist in the planning and development of social media strategies and content strategies for your client partners, working in close partnership with your strategy teammates.
- Support the Media Supervisor and broader team in the development of campaign reports on social channel activity, including summaries of content that worked, content that underperformed, and recommendations on optimizations or improvements moving forward.
- Analyze client social performance and recommend social strategies and content ideas to meet client business objectives.
- Serve as a go-to agency resource on all things related to social media channels, best practices and consumer behavior within social platforms. Regularly educate and encourage new thinking for both clients and internal agency staff.
- Proactively self-educate on emerging social trends and channels, and actively provide new ideas and approaches to clients.
- Monitor social, cultural and industry trends and their impact on the industry and consumer behavior.
- Support the new business team during pitches and proposal development.
- Fluent in all social channels – not just an active user, but understands how business can engage in compelling and interesting ways.
- Excellent analytical and lateral thinking.
- Strong presentation ability. Able to speak about social channels from both a creative content perspective as well as an analytical strategic one.
- Passion for learning and strong sense of curiosity.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
THE BARE MINIMUM
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communications, media, or advertising focused area.
- Proficiency in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and/or other major social platforms.
- Proficiency with Google Suite.