Social Media Adviser Job in NatWest
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Social Media Adviser
- This is an opportunity for a social media specialist to take on a critical role within our diverse and innovative team
- Youll respond to all customer requests, queries and comments via social media, particularly on Facebook and Twitter
- Develop your existing social media skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
In your new role, youll engage with our customers through various contact methods, providing clear, accurate and helpful support. Youll build a rapport and demonstrate our commitment to the customers as well as the bank’s values, while providing key support to business contacts across the business area.
- Ensure excellent customer service at the first point of contact by social media.
- Support and educate customers, providing digital customer assistance using digital channels to meet their needs.
- Proactively identify and escalate risks, taking responsibility for complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, particularly on our Social Media channels where responses are highly visible and can be shared.
- Provide an expert level of support that helps our customers navigate through their digital journey, across multiple devices
- Personalise each customer interaction in order to make them as engaging and impactful as possible
- Support multiple customer journeys concurrently ensuring the customer response is in a timely manner
- Identify, understand and help customers by competently and effectively dealing with their changing needs
- Manage and update customer accounts
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and complaints across our multi-channel operation
The skills youll need
Youll need a high level of written and verbal communication skills, with accurate grammar and spelling, and the ability to engage with customers using personality, matching your communication style to the channel the customer is using.
Youll also need:
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and continually manage them
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to prioritise your own work stack
- The ability to multi-skill and change priorities according to demand
- Excellent customer care skills
What else you need to know
You’ll be required to work on of the following work patterns
- 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday on a rotational shift pattern or
- 4pm to midnight Monday to Friday.
You must be fully flexible and able to commit to the full hours of your chosen work pattern
How well reward you
Salary: Your salary will be starting from £22,140 per year (pro rata for hours worked)
- You’ll join on a competitive salary of £22,140 In addition, you’ll receive a contribution to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits through Natwest Group Benefits, our fully flexible reward programme.
- Youll have a generous holiday entitlement of 34 days. (pro rata for hours worked) – you may be required to work Bank Holidays.
- Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.