Shipping & Customer Administrative Assistant Job in Jetsurf USA
Make your passion your profession!
We are a result-oriented team delivering fun powersports products to thrill-seekers. We live our core values every day and only hire folks who can live up to them:
- We have fun: We and our customers have fun and we all love and enjoy our products!
- We own it: We think like a customer and act like an owner; we’re able to see it from both points of view and do the best for both!
- We get it done: We take action and get results; we roll up our sleeves and we don’t mess around.
- We are proactive: We want our business to grow so everyone takes initiative and brings ideas.
- We work smart: We use common sense, IT tools, defined priorities, and process automation to get things done.
- We are aligned and accountable: Each one of us is accountable for our tasks/departments/problems and each of us takes care of their own tasks.
- We do it right the first time: We know how expensive it is to fix something that did not start right.
- You are an outdoor enthusiast who wants a career in the industry.
- You want to have fun and enjoy your job every day.
- You care enough about the bottom line to double check every invoice for 100% accuracy.
- You are savvy enough to navigate any software or logistics system to get answers.
- You plan your work to ensure everything is completed before it’s due.
- Your enthusiasm for the outdoors is matched by your enthusiasm for helping customers.
- You recognize that some days you have to stay late until the job gets done and customers are happy.
About the Job
Your primary duties will be assisting our highly active sales team.
- You’ll be taking the customer through the invoicing, payment, and shipping portion of the purchase process, following up with the customer at every step.
- Since 95% of sales happen online and over the phone, you’ll need strong phone and written communication skills.
- You’ll need to manage your time extremely well… there are tight deadlines and a lot of moving parts and none of them can be overlooked or missed. You’ll have to plan your weekly focus, prioritize your daily tasks, track your time and action items
- When the product is purchased, you’ll create the invoice and ensure that payment is received.
- Once a product has been shipped, you’ll keep customers informed of the status.
- You’ll be regularly interfacing with shipping companies, so highlight your experience with shipping and receiving.
- You’ll be using a LOT of online applications: CRM Pipedrive, Shipstation, Shopify, Asana, Zoom, emails, online chats, Whatsapp, online phone system, Toggl, Excel, etc.
- Excel is a big part of the job. If you can’t create formulas from scratch, or you don’t know what a pivot table is, please don’t apply.
Shipping & Customer Administrative Assistant Requirements
- Great communication skills and a pleasant demeanor during phone calls
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Quickbooks experience a plus
- Administrative support experience
- Strong computer skills required
- Better than average Excel skills
- Fluent English speaker
- College level writing skills
- Fluent Spanish
- Miami area based
Shipping & Customer Administrative Assistant Benefits
- Outdoor lifestyle focused business
- Wear flip flops, shorts and have your office be on the sand, yachts, lakes and beaches.
- Enjoy the products and be outdoors while using them.
- An advanced set of IT systems to make your job easier.
- An experienced Jetsurf sales team to train you.
- A big opportunity of being promoted to the sales representative position in the future as the company grows.
If you have experience in any of the following or similar positions, apply today!
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Shipping & Receiving
- Online Order Coordination
- Sales Support
- Customer Service
- Office Assistant
- Sales Coordinator
Work Location: * One locationWork Remotely
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Describe your relationship with outdoor sports.
- invoicing and payment receipt: 1 year (Preferred)
- shipping: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- fluent English (Preferred)
- conversational Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location